- Whenever I'm on an elevator, I try standing in coupé relevé to practice balancing. It's a whole different feeling in an elevator!
- I do calf raises when I brush my teeth.
- When I'm on the bus or subway, I try standing in various positions (second & fourth are my favorite), and have even found that when the bus/rail car slows down, going up into relevé actually keeps you from falling over. Weird, I know.
- My roommate makes fun of me when I do this, but anytime I microwave something at home (not at work, of course) I throw my leg up on the counter for a deep hip stretch.
- My new favorite is to do a balancé (waltz step) while vacuuming. Looks weird, but totally fun.
This list confirms the fact that dancers are crazy.