Friday, September 7, 2012

Is this really happening?

After a long day slugging it out at the office, I booted up my trusty email, to be met with this:

Dear [Black Sheep],

Thank you so much for your letter. We appreciate you sending us your thoughts and needs for additional adult classes. We had a meeting today to discuss your ideas- adding Adult Beginning Pointe and Adult Advanced Beginning Ballet class looks very promising. We will keep you updated and are seriously considering adding these classes to our Spring semester schedule, if time and studio space allows. Thank you again for taking the time to put this letter together. You dedication is much appreciated.

Most Sincerely,
Awesome Ballet Teacher
Awesome Ballet School Faculty and Curriculum Coordinator


Guys, I think this might just happen! I was so excited that I went home and spent about two hours perusing Discount Dance Supply's website, looking at tights and leos and pretty shiny things. Oh yeah - THAT's where all my disposable income has been going!

No comments:

Post a Comment