Monday, May 14, 2012

A case of the blahs....

Cher reader, I realize I have been officially "out of it" for a while. I'd love to blame it on the whole injury thing, but realistically I think it's as simple as having a case of the blahs. I don't feel like working. I don't feel like writing. I don't feel like socializing, and I don't even feel like grocery shopping, which oddly enough, is normally a fun experience for me (yes, I'm weird). Sad thing is, I always feel like dancing, but of course, being injured, I can't. I recently read a blog post on http://www.4dancers.org/ called "Finding Balance: Dancers On Coping With Injury." It's a great post which I highly recommend. It seems my "blahs" are not uncommon, which makes me feel marginally better....

But, cher reader, how do you get past the blahs? How do you put down the wine glass, put your best foot foward and move on? Je ne sais pas.

I'd welcome your input - comment away!

No comments:

Post a Comment