Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ladies & Gentlemen, we have a diagnosis...

Sinus Tarsi Syndrome.

Saw the ortho doc on Friday and the good news is that the pain was diagnosable, which is SO much better than having them tell you "you must have sprained your ankle or you're overusing it." The bad news is that I have to take 4 weeks off dance, and start physical therapy 2x per week for 4-5 weeks.

On the upside, my doctor is HOT. That's HOT with a capital H, O, and T. Also, according to my X-rays, I have a nice foot for dance, at least according to Dr. Hotty McHotty. That doesn't quite make up for the fact that he's telling me not to dance for a month, but it's nice to know there's nothing inherent in my bone structure that would prevent me from going on pointe.

So, Cher Reader, it is likely my posts for the next 4-5 weeks will be about PT. Quelle horreur!

No comments:

Post a Comment