Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Feel Guilty

Based on advice from La Danseuse, to assist Poor Little Ankle in the healing process I'm trying to take it easy. My Sunday ballet class started 30 minutes ago, and I am not there. I feel so guilty! Granted, it is really nice to sit on my couch and vegetate, but I really feel like I'm doing something devilish by not dancing. What if they learn something new and I'm not there? What if today is the day that my pirouettes finally decide to become awesome? What if, what if, what if.

What if today is the day that my ankle decides it has had enough, and just snaps? It's all in your perspective, I guess.

This blows. Can't wait until my ortho appointment this Friday, because NOT dancing is almost worse than dancing with pain. Wow. That sounded really dark and twisty, not to mention masochistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment